Infant Massage is back at Toronto Yoga Mamas this January for a four week workshop.
Our lovely friend and child massage instructor Carolynn Darrell joins us again to teach specific massage strokes that focus on healing, and bonding with your new baby. This is a perfect first outing for a mama and baby in the new year!
What are the benefits of infant massage?
• Promote longer and deeper sleeping patterns
• Relieve symptoms of "colic" or gassy periods
• Improve cardiac and respiratory output
• Help baby develop sense of self
• Enhance and facilitate parent/child relationships
• Increase confidence and sensitivity as you learn to read and respond to your babies' cues
• Provide special, focused time together
• Decrease stress
Come join us at our beautiful East End studio and enrich your relationship you have with your little one using baby massage.
For more specifics on what you can expect from this course, visit our Infant Massage page.
Course runs January 19th - February 9th
4 Tuesdays, 3:00pm-4:00pm
$99.00 per person. Unlimited Members receive 10% off!
Register for Infant Massage Here.
Peace, Love & Yoga - TYM